MOD Jobs 2021 – Ministry of Defence Jobs has been announced through today’s advertisement and the eligible candidates are invited to apply on the prescribed application form. Eligible candidates can apply to the Ministry of Defence Jobs through the procedure defined below.
MOD Jobs 2021 – Ministry of Defence Jobs
|Posted on||11 July 2021|
|Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address||Deputy Director HR, PASB Secretariat, H. No. 100/A, St-6, Chaklala Scheme-III, Rawalpindi
|Last Date||26 July 2021|
Ministry of Defence Government of Pakistan is hiring applications for Pakistan Armed Services Board PASB Department. PASB Department is hiring Deputy Directors (BPS-18) and Assistant Directors (BPS-17). These jobs are opening in Gujrat, Sahiwal, Peshawar, Gilgit, Vehari, Rahim Yar Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bannu, Larkana, Mirpur Khas, Sanghar, and Khuzdar.
Deputy Director (BPS-18) Jobs Criteria:
- Retired Lt Col/Maj/Equivalent of Navy/Air Force.
Assistant Director (BPS-17) Required Criteria:
- Retired Lt Col/Maj/Capt/Lt/Equivalent of Navy/Air Force.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence MOD Jobs 2021?
- Candidates can forward 3 recent photos, a copy of CNIC, a photocopy of the Retirement Order, and a CV with the necessary details.
- Applications should be forwarded within 15 days.
- Applications should be delivered to Deputy Director HR, PASB Secretariat, H. No. 100/A, St-6, Chaklala Scheme-III, Rawalpindi.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 Advertisement